Terms & ConditionsGo Back
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and immediate families of any company in the Heineken group, its agents, associates or any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their professional involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Internet access required. Your standard network rates apply. Purchase a qualifying promotional pack of AMSTEL. Subject to availability. Look for the unique 10 digit promotional code found inside the pack, go online to www.amstelbier.co.uk/ridetogether choose your prize pool option and enter the promotional code and your personal details: e-mail, first /last name and full address. Qualifying promotional packs are 650ml Bottle, 6x300ml Bottle, 15x300ml Bottle, 20x300ml Bottle, 4x440ml Can, 10x440ml Can, 12x440ml Can. Please retain packaging showing promotional code and purchase receipt as it may be required to validate the qualifying purchase in the case of winning a prize.
- Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional pack code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional pack codes intended for use in other promotions, may result in disqualification and all claims will be declared void. The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Entries must be made personally. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- No bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple aliases or e-mail accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid codes will be entered and will be considered.
- Entries to either of the prize options must be made between 00:00:00 on 6th March 2017 and 23:59:00 on 7th May 2017 (“the Promotion Period”). After this date all codes and entries will be deemed null and void
- Prize in both pools will be allocated at random throughout the Promotion Period via an independently audited and verified winning moment programme. If the participant’s entry of a valid promotional code in either promotion matches one of the winning prizes distributed via the winning moment at the time of entry, the participant will win. All prizes are as stipulated and will be available to be won. Everyone has the same chance to win. All prizes will be available during the promotion, however if no entry is made at the time of the winning moment, the prize will remain “open” until the next entry in time. The Promoter may need to contact the entrant via the details provided to validate the claim in order to subsequently provide the prize. Winners must retain the packaging and receipt, as this may be required for claim verification
- There will be 2 prize pools: Entrants will be able to choose at the point of entry which Prize Pool they wish to enter
- PRIZE Pool 1
Entry to the AMSTEL Ride Together– 50 x team tickets for entry to The AMSTEL Team Challenge (“Event”) on 30/07/17 (“Event Date”) as part of the RideLondon Surrey 100 in 2017. The AMSTEL Team Challenge consists of teams of four riders who would complete the 100 mile London to Surrey route together. Teams can be made up either all women, all men or a mixed team of two men and two women all aged 18 years or over.
- Each participant will be required to warrant on the online entry form that on the Event Date he/she will be 18+ and sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the Event unaided and in accordance with the Event terms which can be found at https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/general-conditions-entry/ridelondon-surrey-100/.
- If a participant is in any doubt we recommend that the participant seeks medical advice.
- All participants must supply their own kit and bike suitable for participation in the Event as detailed in the Event T&Cs and Heineken UK will not be liable if a winner is unable to take part in the Event if they are unable to supply their own bike
- All participants must not wear any competitor branded clothing whilst taking part in the event
- Prize is non-transferable and non-deferrable
- All participants MUST agree to the general conditions of entry for the Prudential RideLondon events which can be found here: https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/general-conditions-entry/ridelondon-surrey-100/
- NO TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES, COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUESTS.
- PRIZE Pool 2 Cycling Kits or Coasters
Cycling Kits – 100 sets of bespoke AMSTEL Cycling Kits consisting of 4 x zip neck long sleeve jerseys with 4 contrast matching shorts with the option to personalise tops with a team name. One unisex size available only
- Jerseys - Comfortable on or off the bike, this jersey features high performance 140 gram multi dry technical fabric, making this the perfect jersey for any level of cyclist. These jerseys are manufactured using advanced fit technology to provide the most comfortable riding experience. ¾YKK® concealed zip as standard. 3 rear pockets with elastic at the top. Elasticated waist hem. Elasticated cuff on long sleeve. Raglan sleeve. Using advanced sublimation techniques, we are able to achieve detailed designs which will never wash out and has no affect on the physical properties of the fabric.
- Bib Shorts-High stretch and supporting Power Lycra fabric. Wicking upper mesh for optimal breath ability (bib shorts only). Silicone leggripper or leg bands with silicone inner coating dependant on design. Italian chamois pad (TMF®pads). Lycra bound straps for reduced irritation.
Coasters – 2000 sets of 4 bike wheel coasters. Stainless steel + 0.8mm cork. Each set of 4 will be supplied in a black cardboard giftbox with EVA foam. Lid of the box to be printed centrally with the AMSTEL logo in full colour. Size: 9.5cm diameter. Gift box size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 3.5cm
- PRIZE Pool 1
- All entrants will receive a message on-screen immediately after submitting the entry. In addition, each winner will be notified on-screen that a verification process for the entry is underway. Prize pool 2 prizes will be delivered to the postal address provided within 90 days following successful verification of the prize win by the Promoter. Event winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 28 days of initial win notification to obtain more information required for the prize fulfilment and claim process to be completed. If the Event winner doesn’t respond, or correctly complete the online process to any communication to fulfil or validate the prize / claim, within 28 working days the prize will be forfeited. Forfeited prizes will not be reissued. Entrants may win one prize type per Prize Pool only.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any prize or any inability to confirm a claim caused by the provision of wrong information, and the Promoter will assume any returned prize have been rejected and thus will be forfeited.
- Winners’ details (1st name and counties only) will be available for a period of 3 months from the closing date by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to HEINEKEN AMSTEL WINNERS c/o Haygarth, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. However in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- If the prize pool 1 winner and guests look over 25 years of age then they may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony, for which they may be entitled to expenses.
- All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional pack codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the AMSTEL cycling kits and bike coasters are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the AMSTEL cycling kits and bike coasters. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless caused by its negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from should be sent to the operator of the Event. The Promoter can provide you with their details on request.
- Winners of the Event shall release the Promoter and their affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with this Event save where due to negligence of the Promoter or their affiliates, partners and employees.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ